How to Register
Course and schedule information is available 1 week prior to the start of the returning student registration period as noted in the Academic Calendar. Assigned classrooms are also listed on the schedule. The Course Schedule and classroom locations are subject to change without prior notice. Be sure to check the Course Schedule for updates prior to beginning classes.
NEW STUDENTS register for classes following the successful completion of New Student Orientation. More information regarding new student registration is given at that time.
RETURNING STUDENTS register online during the assigned registration period for the upcoming term :
- Students are assigned a registration day and time based on priority, with students who have earned more credits assigned higher priority.
- Review the course schedule which is in MyMercy or posted online.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to review the courses you’ve selected and receive your online registration day and time.
- Students register for classes in MyMercy on or after their assigned date and time. Students may also make changes to their schedule through MyMercy until the first day of the term.
- Once the term starts, students must submit the “Schedule Change Form” to add or drop classes.
- Selected courses are not official until tuition is paid or a payment plan is arranged.
- Students in a distance education program may meet with their advisor via email, phone, or other technology.
REGISTRATION Quick Links
- How to Register on MyMercy
- How to Download Our Mobile App
- How to Register on Our Mobile App
- Registration Form
- Schedule Change Form
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Phone: (515) 635-1133
Fax: (515) 643-6702