Fund Your Education
NAVIGATE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
Many forms of financial aid rely directly on the completion of the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). About 99% of Mercy College students who complete the FAFSA receive some form of aid. Funding is often limited, so make sure you meet all deadlines as early as possible. Students and their spouses or parents must complete this application to qualify. Tips to completing your FAFSA:
- Mercy College FAFSA Code: 006273
- File anytime after October 1*
- Answer all applicable questions. After clicking “continue,” you may receive a prompt that requires you to go back and provide an answer in any blank fields
- Round all numbers to the nearest dollar
- Use of the IRS Data Retrieval tool is highly recommended and ensures the accuracy of your application
*PLEASE NOTE: Beginning with the 2024-25 academic year, the FAFSA is changing to a role-based form. Students will need to invite their parent or guardian to complete their portion of their form. Students will need their FSA ID to sign and submit their FAFSA. In light of these changes, the 2024-25 FAFSA has experienced several delays. Please be patient and check your email frequently.
TYPES OF AID
There are a number of different types of aid that make financing your education easy based on your personal scenario. Let us help!
MERCY COLLEGE = AFFORDABLE
Not sold yet? Let us tell you why Mercy College is your affordable option to advance your healthcare career.
More than $300,000 in scholarships are available annually! Learn more about scholarships at Mercy College.
Next step before transforming into a life-saving hero: complete the form below. Our admissions team will get you all the info you need to know.