Vision, Mission, and Values
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
Mercy College of Health Sciences will be a locally and regionally recognized leader, transforming students into healthcare professionals who live out and extend our ministry of healing
Mercy College of Health Sciences prepares graduates for service and leadership in the healthcare community by integrating its core values with a professional and liberal arts and science education
Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, guided by our core values of knowledge, reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
- Knowledge – The ability to instill in our college community a thirst to study continually, observe, and investigate the world for facts and ideas that can improve the health and well-being of humankind, as well as create a love for learning.
- Reverence – Profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another, and to God, as well as acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Integrity – Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty, and sincerity as the basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion – Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joy, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Excellence – Outstanding achievement, merit and virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve and maintain quality.
Experience firsthand all our downtown campus has to offer!
Our FREE application gets you an admission decision in no time!
Explore Academic Programs
We offer a number of degree options tailored to meet your unique situation.