The Student Success Center provides access to professional teletherapists for current students who are looking for help in addressing personal concerns or other emotional issues. Sometimes life events can be overwhelming. Teletherapy can be a good resource to help students cope and build.
The Norkaitis Student Success Center partners with Uwill, the leading student mental health and wellness solution. With Uwill, students receive free, immediate access to teletherapy with a therapist of their choice. All information shared in teletherapy sessions is completely confidential. To access telehealth services, you must be a current Mercy College student. Check out how to book an appointment here, or follow the instructions below to set up your first teletherapy appointment.
- Visit app.uwill.com or scan the QR code
- Choose a therapist based on your preferences, including issue, gender, language, and ethnicity
- Choose a time that fits your schedule based on day, night, and weekend availability
- Choose your appointment type via video, phone, chat, or message
If you have support or technical questions when using Uwill, please reach out directly to Uwill at Support@uwill.com.
- Mercy College’s ULifeline – Your online resource for college mental health.
- HelpGuide – Your trusted guide to mental health and wellness.
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness.
COMMON REASONS TO CONNECT WITH UWILL’S TELETHERAPY SERVICES
- Transition to college and academic concerns
- Feeling moody, irritable, depressed, or hopeless
- Expressing loneliness or grief
- Relationship concerns
- Concern about a friend’s mental health
- Eating disorders
- Domestic or dating violence
- Worry about life after graduation
- Trouble coping with a traumatic event
- Thoughts of death or suicide