Mercy College of Health Sciences has taken precautionary measures due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure the health and safety of our students, staff, and visitors.
The good news: Mercy College is still fully up and running — we're just doing so 100% remotely! We are completely accessible through phone, video chat, email, message in a bottle — you name it! However you want to connect with our team, we will make it happen so that you never have to leave the safety and convenience of your home. You can even wear your PJs and we’d never even know (full disclosure, we may too.)!
Financial Aid | Campus Visits | One-on-One Sessions | Orientation & Registration | Registrar
- The scholarship deadline has been extended to April 15! All current and future students who are looking to receive funding during Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 are encouraged to apply now!
- Our financial aid team is 100% accessible remotely to assist you with any questions you may have. Contact our Financial Aid team today.
- All previously scheduled in-person Visit Days have been cancelled.
- The good news: we’d still love to see you — online that is! We're offering a plethora of FREE Online Campus Visit sessions for you to experience Mercy College safely and conveniently from your home.
- Our admissions team will dive deep into our academic programs, financial aid processes, student services, campus life, and more. We'll wrap up by talking next steps and answering any direct questions you may have.
- Save your seat for a free online campus visit.
- If you would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an Admissions Counselor, let us know!
- We are 100% accessible through phone, video chat, email, carrier pigeon — you name it! However you want to connect with our team, we will make it happen for whatever you may need.
Orientation & Registration
- Summer 2020 Orientation is 100% online from the safety and convenience of your home.
- Online Orientation will open on Monday, March 23.
- Watch your email for the official link on opening day! Once you complete Orientation, information on how to register for classes will be emailed to you.
- Transcripts can only be mailed out at this time. Picking-up transcripts in-person on campus will not be an option until further notice.
- Request your transcripts online here.
Not sure where to start?
That's ok — send us your info and we'll get in touch!