CASTLEBRANCH ACCOUNT INSTRUCTIONS
- Access the website at: www.castlebranch.com.
- To begin the process, enter your designated package code into the PLACE ORDER field.
- You will then see a screen that contains the school’s information, the package contents, and pricing information. To move ahead you will need to check the box stating you agree to the terms of the site, and then click on the CONTINUE ORDER button.
- The following screen will prompt you to enter your personal information.
- Once you have setup an account and entered your personal information, a To-Do List will generate. This includes the required Iowa Child and Adult Abuse Registry form, which you need to complete IMMEDIATELY for the background check to process.
a. After downloading the Iowa Child and Adult Abuse Registry form, follow instructions provided to complete all fields, and how to sign and date the form. Do not electrically sign the form as this will cause it to be rejected.
b. Upload the fully completed, signed and dated form to the Tracker. CastleBranch will submit the request to the state agency for you.
c. DO NOT DELAY: processing of the form can take 45-60 days, so please address it immediately.
- CastleBranch will update your account with due dates for each requested item. Please pay attention to these dates, as they may update and change throughout the duration of the program. Emails will be sent to notify you of new due dates. Please check your Mercy College account for these emails.
- You can upload your documents to CastleBranch using the following methods:
a. Scan (scanner located in the library)
b. Photo (use your phone)
c. CastleBranch App
EMS Programs: $90
All Other Programs: $115
CastleBranch Service Desk
Phone: (888) 723-4263
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm EST
On Campus Student Support
Barb Cupp, CastleBranch Liaison
View our CastleBranch FAQ to answer any specific questions you might have about your account.
View CastleBranch FAQs