Federal and State Programs

Federal financial aid programs are available to qualifying students enrolled in any Mercy College associate or bachelor degree and qualifying certificate programs. State funds are available for degree-seeking students who qualify.

Many forms of financial aid are tied directly to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students and their spouses or parents must complete this application to qualify for financial aid. It is recommended that this be submitted on the Internet.

Be sure to check out our new Financial Literacy page!