1. Click on the Settings gear icon near the upper right of the Gmail window.
2. Choose See all settings at the top of the menu.
3. Scroll down to Signature: on the General page and click Create new
4. Give it a name and click Create
5. Copy and paste the template signature using the link below.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the General page and click Save Changes
Any non-compliant email signature elements not listed in this example - such as colored backgrounds, quotes, animated gifs, etc. - should be discontinued.
Email signature setup and support is different on each mobile device. Please refer to your device’s manufacturer directions on how to setup an email signature when utilizing a mobile device.
Next step before transforming into a life-saving hero: complete the form below. Our admissions team will get you all the info you need to know.
928 6th Ave.
Des Moines, IA
Admissions: (515) 635-1133
General: (515) 643-3180
Mercy College of Health Sciences has been transforming students into healthcare professionals since 1899. Located in downtown Des Moines, Iowa, we offer master's degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, certificate programs, and continuing education courses.
Mercy College is the only private Catholic college in central Iowa and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), in addition to numerous programmatic accreditors.
Mercy College is a Catholic, accredited, nonprofit institution of higher learning.