Mercy College welcomes you to visit our campus! Speaking to a member of the admissions staff and taking a tour of our campus can help you to fully understand your education options as you explore the endless possibilities available in healthcare!
Join us for a Campus Visit!
Campus Visit events provide opportunities to learn more about the academic programs offered at Mercy College. From certificates to bachelor’s degrees, we can advise you on how to best achieve your educational goals.
Campus Visit events consist of a 30 minute presentation providing an overview of Mercy College of Health Sciences and all academic programs. The event also includes a campus tour and time to speak individually with admissions staff.
If you are unable to attend a Campus Visit event, we'd be happy to meet with you individually. Just email email@example.com and set up a time convenient for you.
Visitor parking is available in the lot north of the Sullivan Center and in the Student Parking lot located at 7th and Crocker St.
Campus Visit Events
Visit Mercy College to explore your healthcare career interests. Whether you are a high school student, transfer student or even a working adult looking to return to school, learn more and register here.
|Campus Visit Days
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 12 - 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 1 - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - 4:30 - 8 pm
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 10 - 12:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 1 - 3:30 pm
- Saturday, Decmber 15, 2018 - 1 - 3:30 pm
|Virtual Online Campus Visit Days
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 2 - 3 pm
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 7 - 8 pm