Click here for CastleBranch Frequently Asked Questions.
CastleBranch is a platform that allows students to order their background check and submit documentation to meet clinical requirements online. Information collected through CastleBranch is secure, tamper-proof and kept confidential. Student background check results and clinical requirements will be posted on their CastleBranch account, where the student, as well as Mercy College, can view them.
CastleBranch also provides students with access to additional features including document storage, portfolio builders and reference tools. Students will utilize some of these features during their professional program.
CastleBranch Account Instructions
- Access the website at: www.castlebranch.com.
- To begin the process, enter your designated package code into the PLACE ORDER field.
- You will then see a screen that contains the school’s information, the package contents, and pricing information. To move ahead you will need to check the box stating you agree to the terms of the site, and then click on the CONTINUE ORDER button.
- The following screen will prompt you to enter your personal information. It is important to use your MERCY COLLEGE email address (email@example.com) for this account.
- Once you have setup an account and entered your personal information, a To-Do List will generate. This includes the required Iowa Child and Adult Abuse Registry form, which you need to complete IMMEDIATELY for the background check to process.
- After downloading the Iowa Child and Adult Abuse Registry form, follow instructions provided to complete all fields, and how to sign and date the form. Do not electrically sign the form as this will cause it to be rejected.
- Upload the fully completed, signed and dated form to the Tracker. CastleBranch will submit the request to the state agency for you.
- DO NOT DELAY: processing of the form can take 45-60 days, so please address it immediately.
- CastleBranch will update your account with due dates for each requested item. Please pay attention to these dates, as they may update and change throughout the duration of the program. Emails will be sent to notify you of new due dates. Please check your Mercy College account for these emails.
- You can upload your documents to CastleBranch using the following methods:
- Scan (scanner located in the library)
- Photo (use your phone)
- CastleBranch App
- If you need further assistance with this process please contact: Barb Cupp, CastleBranch Coordinator, by phone (515) 643-6715 or email.