Search the Library Catalog (for Books, Videos, and Other Resources)
Search for Journal Articles and Other Full-text Resources
- Library Databases - Searchable collections of articles and books.
- Journal List - Search by journal name, not article title, to find out which journal's article can be found, with links out to search for them.
- Single Journal Access - Online access to individual journal titles, which can be searched and browsed somewhat like "paper journals." Look for AJN here!
Stop by the library to pick up the username and password you need to use these resources on and off campus, or find them in the Mercy College Library LOR in D2L.
Information by Subject
- LibGuides - Collections of resources on specific subjects, such as mandatory reporter training or APA citation, to help you search, write, and cite.
- Credo Reference - Credo Reference contains over 900 encyclopedias, dictionaries, atlases, and handbooks. Coverage is diverse and supports most disciplines.
- Proquest Academic Complete - 150,177 scholarly eBooks from leading publishers with coverage in all academic subject areas.
- EBSCO eBooks - Access academic Health sciences and clinical eBook collections. These collections include over 145,000 multidisciplinary eBook titles, representing a broad range of subject matter.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Gale Virtual Reference Library is a collection of full-text encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources.