Add/Change a Major, Minor, or Catalog Year


If you are looking to add or change your major, minor, or catalog year, please select and complete the appropriate form(s) below. If you have questions or problems with filling out the forms below, please contact the registrar's office at (515) 643-6715.


Add/Change Major

Add/Change Minor

Change Catalog Year