OUR INSTITUTIONAL OUTCOMES
Knowledge Acquisition, Construction, Integration, and Application
1. Gains core knowledge and skills to build capacity for life-long learning.
2. Applies knowledge to a new situation or setting.
3. Demonstrates critical thinking.
4. Writes effectively in a variety of forms and settings.
5. Speaks effectively in a variety of forms and settings.
6. Listens to comprehend.
7. Reads to comprehend.
8. Collaborates respectfully with others to accomplish a common goal.
9. Exhibits personal accountability as a servant leader.
10. Exhibits social accountability as a servant leader.
11. Addresses community, national, and global needs through service.
Evidence-Based Continuous Improvement
12. Gains insight through assessment data.
13. Makes data-informed decisions to improve outcomes.
14. Attains purposeful change to improve outcomes.
15. Monitors outcomes progress.