Library Catalog (Books, Videos, and Other Resources)
Journal Articles and Other Full-text Resources
- Library Databases Covers all academic and health care subjects. A complete list of all online resources.
- Journal List Search by journal name, not article title, to find out which journals are found in specific databases.
- Single Journal Access Online access to individual journal titles.
Stop by the library to pick up the required username and password or find them in the Mercy College Library LOR in E-LEOS.
- LibGuides Collections of resources to help you search, write, and cite.
- ProQuest Ebook Central A large collection of scholarly eBooks from leading publishers with coverage in all academic subject areas.
- EBSCO eBooks Access academic and clinical eBook collections. These collections include over 145,000 multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of subject matter.
- Credo Reference Credo Reference Academic Core contains over 600 titles and includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, atlases, and handbooks. Coverage is diverse and supports most disciplines.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library Gale Virtual Reference Library is a collection of full-text encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources.