We are pleased to offer students various scholarship opportunities and thank the generous charitable giving by our donors. Mercy College Scholarships are awarded to current and incoming students to help with college financing and related expenses. Scholarships provide recipients the opportunity to complete their desired program of study at Mercy College of Health Sciences. Apply Now.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Criteria established by donor and/or scholarship fund (e.g. minority student, GPA, semester in academic program). Please see the scholarship offerings page for more detail.
- Financial need, in order from greatest to least.
- Student’s response to short answer questions completed during the application process.
Student must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Student must have a 2.00 cumulative incoming or current Mercy College GPA to be considered for Mercy College scholarships.
- Student must have been accepted to Mercy College of Health Sciences to be awarded a scholarship.
When to Apply
Scholarship applications occur twice each academic year. Please use the chart below to determine when to apply.
|Apply During This Round:
||To Receive Funding During These Semesters:
|March 1 - 31, 2019
|| Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020
|October 1 - 31, 2019
||Spring 2020, Summer 2020
Scholarship Support Contact
External Engagement Coordinator
Academic Center for Excellence-161
Fax (515) 643-6698