The Registrar's Office is responsible for the student academic records of the institution. The office strives to provide you efficient, timely and personal service while maintaining accurate academic records.
Just a few of the services provided by the Registrar's Office include:
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Processing Student Change of Status Requests
- Posting course schedules
- Posting academic standing (President's List, Dean's List, Academic Probation, and Academic Dismissal)
- Certifying degree completions, conferring degrees and processing diplomas
- Issuing academic transcripts for the College
Submit an Address Change
Submit an address change online.
Change or Add a Major/Minor or Catalog Year
Current students wanting to change or add a program or change catalog year must complete and submit the Add or Change form.