Mercy College of Health Science's new Military Medic to Paramedic (MM2PM) pathway is the first and only of its kind in Iowa.
Mercy College is proud to provide a path to civilian certification and licensure, and recognizes the significant training and experience that military veterans and service members receive with our new Military Medic to Paramedic pathway. The result is a well-trained paramedic entering the workforce in a shorter time, helping to meet the current and projected paramedic needs.
Military Medic to Paramedic (MM2PM)
3 Semester format; day and evening courses available
This course is eligible for G.I. BIll education benefits.
- Completion of a College application
- Submission of all official college and military transcripts
- Submission of official high school transcripts/GED scores
- EMS Program Admission Requirements:
- Current NREMT Certification as an EMT
For applicants with a MOS of Healthcare Specialist (68W), 5 college credits will be awarded as transfer credit for the paramedic curriculum.