Year Started at Mercy College 2016
- NUR 320 Nursing Concepts and Practice III
- NUR 325 Nursing Concepts and Practice IV
- NUR 418 Introduction to Research
- NUR 430 Concepts of Community Health Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing: Leadership in health care systems with a Graduate Certificate in Health Care Education, Regis University, (2016)
- Alpha Sigma Nu Inductee Sigma Theta Tau Nurse Leader Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Allen College, (2010)
Jade is currently pursuing a post graduate certificate in Adult Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty, and will begin her DNP courses in the summer of 2019. She graduated from Regis University in 2016, where she obtained her Master of Science Nursing: Leadership in Health Care Systems with a graduate certificate in Health Care Education. While at Regis University, Jade was inducted into the Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society. Jade has been in healthcare for over sixteen (16) years and has a diverse nursing background ranging from Neurosurgery to Informatics. Prior to joining Mercy College of Health Sciences, she was an adjunct faculty with Iowa Central Community College for five (5) years.
- Registered Nurse (2010)
- Certified Nurse Aide Instructor (2012)
Research Interests and Professional Projects
- Textbook reviewer for Giddens: Mastering Concept-Based Teaching 1st and 2nd edition.
- Developed an ALL INCLUSIVE ADA certified playground in Webster City, IA, raising $75,000 through grants and donations.
- During her time at Regis University Jade partnered with Unity Point. While completing her Population Health Practicum: she completed a root cause analysis project and developed a Skilled Care Handout.
- Mercy College of Health Sciences BSN Curriculum Chair: 2017-2018; 2018-2019
- IPE Committee Mercy College of Health Sciences: 2017-2018; 2018-2019
- NEJM Insight Council Member: 2018
- Webster City Citizen of the Year: 2017
- Daisy Award Nominee: 2017
- National League of Nursing Member: 2016-2017; 2017-2018; 2018-2019
- Advocate for Alzheimer’s Association: 2012-2013; 2013-2014; 2014-2015; 2015-2016; 2017-2018; 2018-2019
- Board of Directors Webster City Lions Club: 2012-2013; 2013-2014; 2014-2015; 2015-2016; 2017-2018; 2018-2019
- Lion’s Stafford Park Revitalization Project in Webster City, IA: Initiated February 2016-Completed phase 1 summer of 2017
- Sigma Theta Tau International Member: 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society: Inductee 2016