Research Symposium Canceled
Mercy College of Health Sciences' 15th Annual Research Symposium has been canceled.
As individuals continue to test positive for COVID-19 in Iowa, Mercy College of Health Sciences’ administrators are collaborating daily on campus-wide preparations and responses in accordance with federal, regional, and state authorities’ recommendations. All campus gatherings that expect an attendance number greater than 50 participants have been canceled.
For more information regarding Mercy College's campus response to COVID-19, please visit MCHS.edu/health
- 2006: Quantitative Research
Dr. Toni Tripp-Reimer, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2007: Critical Thinking and the Use of Evidence-Based Practice
Tom Ahrens, DNS, RN, CS, FAAN
- 2008: Collaborative Grant Writing:
Jane Schadle RNC, MSHA
- 2009: Ethical Principles in Research
Dr. Beth Furlong, J.D., PhD, R.N.
- 2010: Understanding Qualitative Research
Dr. Connie Clark, PhD, RN
- 2011: Cultural Awareness, Remove the Blindfold, Not the Burqua
Dr. Magdeline Aagard, EdD, RN
- 2012: Cognitive Vitality & Memory Disorders
Dr. Robert Bender, MD
- 2013: Creating a Culture of Inquiry
local educators and students
- 2014: Weighing in on Obesity
Rachel Reimer, MS, PhD
- 2015: Prosthetics and Orthotics: Past, Present, and Emerging Future
Dr. Stefania Fatone, PhD, BPO (Hons)
- 2016: Cardiac Health—Preventing Heart Disease
Rachel Onsrud, FNP, MSN
- 2017: Clinical Approaches to the Problem of Opioid Addiction
Joan Beard, RN-BC, MSN
- 2018: Infectious Disease: It’s Contagiously Catchy
Dr. Ann Garvey, DVM, MPH
- 2019: Medicinal Use of Cannabis
For questions, please contact Linda Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-643-6760.