• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodations
Please discuss any special needs or accommodations with your instructor at the beginning of the semester or as soon as you become aware of your needs. Students seeking accommodations based on a disability should obtain a Request for Reasonable Accommodation Consideration form from the Manager of Student Success (515-643-6659) in the Student Success Center (Mercy Court – Garden Level). For more information, visit disability-services.cfm.
• Incomplete Grade (see Academic Policies: Grading)
• Plagiarism: student-handbook-policies-af.cfm#plagiarism
• Student Code of Conduct Policy: student-handbook-policies-nz.cfm#code
• Withdrawal from a course: course-changes-and-cancellations.cfm