Student Success Center
The Student Success Center provides you with opportunities to enhance your education through academic and personal counseling, tutoring, and related support services.
Study skills, tutoring, writing proficiency, stress, emotional crisis and even domestic violence issues all fall under the of umbrella of the Mercy College Student Success Center.
- Academic, personal and emotional support to students while they attend Mercy College.
- Peer, non-peer and online tutoring - Tutors are available for over 20 different subject areas. Tutorial assistance is offered free of charge to all students. The Student Success Center has a large tutorial area for students and tutors to meet for one-on-one tutoring and study groups.
- Provides testing accommodations for all students approved for ADA accommodations.
- Follows up on early alert warning notifications of students who may need extra attention to be successful in the classroom.
- Conducts monthly Student Success Seminars, which feature presentations on topics such as time management, stress management, computer skills, writing skills, and test taking strategies.
- Provides up to 6 free counseling sessions to all Mercy students.