Transcript Requests How to Order Transcripts
The Registrar's Office is responsible for the student academic records of the institution. The office strives to provide you efficient, timely and personal service while maintaining accurate academic records.
Just a few of the services provided by the Registrar's Office include:
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Processing Student Change of Status Requests
- Posting course schedules
- Posting academic standing (President's List, Dean's List, Academic Probation, and Academic Dismissal)
- Certifying degree completions, conferring degrees and processing diplomas
- Issuing academic transcripts for the College
An Official Transcript is a certified record of the academic work completed at Mercy College. It includes classes taken, hours earned, grades received and degrees conferred.
The Registrar will send or issue an official transcript when students or former students make a formal request by mail, fax or in person to the Registrar's Office. Transcript request forms can be downloaded at the right or picked up at the Student Services Office at Mercy Court.
Transcripts are sent within two full working days after the receipt of the request, except during peak periods. During peak periods, transcript requests are processed in the order they are received.
Transcripts are free to currently enrolled students. Transcripts for students not currently enrolled at Mercy College are charged a fee for each requested transcript (see Tuition and Fees for current rates). Transcripts will not be released if the student's account status is on hold.
How to Order Official Transcripts
- By Mail. Requests should be sent to: Office of the Registrar, Attn: Transcripts, 921 6th Avenue, Suite A, Des Moines, Iowa 50309-1200.
- By Fax. Requests may be faxed to (515) 643-6702 along with appropriate credit card information to cover payment, where required. Transcripts will not be released until payment has been received.
In Person. Request forms and payment may be dropped off at the Student Services Department Offices located at Mercy Court.
For information about having transcripts sent to Mercy College of Health Sciences from other institutions, review the Admission Process for Transfer Students.
Submit an Address Change
Submit a change online or download, print and turn in a completed Address Change form to the Registrar's Office.
Change or Add Program
Current students wanting to change or add a program must complete and submit the Change or Add Program online form found within E-LEOS under Mercy College Student Course and Registrar Forms.
Intention to Enroll
- Nursing: After completing the College Application, the first step in the admissions process for the Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) program is to complete the Intention to Enroll Form.
Request a Transcript
Download, complete and print, then mail, fax or drop off the Transcript Request Form to the Registrar's Office.
Complete and submit your Graduation Application online or complete, print and turn in to the Registrar's Office.
Other Registrar Forms
You may find this site information helpful:
Office of the Registrar
(800) 637-2994, ext. 3-6715
Fax (515) 643-6702
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Note: Hours will be 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session.
Mercy College of Health Sciences
Office of the Registrar
921 6th Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50309-1200
Meet Our Staff
- Carolyn Bucklin
- Sara Hill