A variety of materials are available for use by Mercy College students.
Who Can Borrow?
- MCHS Students with a MCHS Student ID Badge
- Staff with a MCHS Employee Badge
- MCHS "Guest Student" included on the Registrar "Guest Student" list
- Iowa Open Access Participants with a current Iowa library card and photo ID
If no requests have been placed for items, materials may be renewed up to two times by calling the library circulation desk at 515-643-6613. This does not apply to special collections or Reserves.
The library does not charge a daily fine for overdue materials. Reminders to return materials will be e-mailed. Please, be considerate of others and return materials by the due date.
The library charges a replacement fee for lost materials.
- Books – 14 days
- Exam Review Books - 30 days
- Popular Reading - 30 days
- Journals – 7 days
- Feature Films – 7 days
- Instructional Videos, CDs or DVDs – Use in library
- Music CDs – 14 days
- 5 Books
- 5 Journals
- 2 Feature films
Faculty loan periods and item limits differ. See the faculty library page.