Affiliated and Non-Affiliated Institutions
The Clinical Laboratory Science Program is affiliated with several colleges and universities. The affiliates are listed below:
- Bemidji State University, Bemidji, Minnesota
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, Minnesota
- Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota
- Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri
- Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa
- Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
Students accepted from the affiliated universities complete their senior year at Mercy College, earning up to 45 semester hours of upper-level science credits within the Clinical Laboratory Science program based on the affiliated university's policy.
Before entering the program, students must complete all other university graduation requirements qualifying them for a B.S. or B.A. degree upon completion of the program at Mercy.
If you attend or attended a non-affiliated college or university and wish to attend this program, you are eligible to apply if you have completed a B.A. or B.S. degree and or will have completed a B.A. or B.S. degree before the start date for the program year in which you wish to enroll and have met the admission requirements.