To help keep alumni and supporters informed of what's going on at Mercy College, we distribute VitalSigns magazine once a year to share news about our programs, our faculty and staff.
Winter 2014 Issue
Flip through this issue.
- Growth Through Cultural Immersion in the Yucatan
- Spreading Their Wings - Mercy Students Graduate with PreMed Degree
- Three Catholic Institutions partner to help Cultivate the next generation of Health Care Workers
- Reaffirming Our Students' Success in Health Sciences
- 180 Refugee and Immigrants from 34 countries prepare to enter health care workforce.
- Conference of Mercy Higher Education visits campus
- Professors Allsopp & Humphrey's retire
Download a PDF