If you think you know Mercy College – an institution spanning 110 years of educating healing professionals – we might surprise you.
Our students are among the best and brightest, coming from many different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. They become nurses, physical therapist assistants, sleep technicians, radiologic technologists, surgical technologists, nuclear medicine technologists, medical assistants, diagnostic medical sonographers, paramedics and leaders in health care administration.
Our graduates go everywhere. They embark upon health care careers across the nation and around the world. They also stay right here in Iowa to take care of folks within our own community.
Our faculty and staff are talented and dedicated to offering excellent service, and our alumni are among the best in their field.
To our students this means:
- Knowledge that leads to exceptional first-time national exam passage rates
- Access to cutting-edge technology
To our faculty and staff this means:
- Personalized, hands-on instruction
- Continual improvement and student empowerment
To our College board members this means:
- Establishing relationships within the community to move the College forward
- Strengthening partnerships with Catholic Health Initiatives nationwide
To our community this means:
- Prepared health care professionals
- Greater educational access for a broader population through distance learning
Thank you for reviewing the many opportunities available here at Mercy College. I look forward to seeing you on campus.
Barbara Q. Decker J.D., President
Mercy College of Health Sciences