Course and schedule information is available 1 week prior to the start of the returning student registration period as noted in the Academic Calendar. Assigned classrooms are also listed on the schedule. The Course Schedule and classroom locations are subject to change without prior notice. Be sure to check the Course Schedule for updates prior to begining classes.
Student Registration Process
New students register for classes during Orientation/Registration upon admission into the College.
Returning students register online during the assigned registration period for the following semester :
- Students are assigned a registration day and time based on priority, with students who have earned more credits assigned higher priority.
- Review the course schedule which is in MyMercy or posted online.
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor to review the courses you've selected and receive your online registration day and time.
- Students register for classes in MyMercy on or after their assigned date and time. Students may also make changes to their schedule through MyMercy until the first day of the term.
- Once the term starts, students must submit the "Schedule Change Form" to add or drop classes.
- Selected courses are not official until tuition is paid or a payment plan is arranged.
- Students in a distance education program may meet with their advisor via email, phone, or other technology.