Academic Advisor; Adjunct Instructor - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Courses Regularly Taught
- MAT 095 Pre-Algebra
- HCA 305 Principles of Management
- HCA 304 Human Resource Management
- HCA 410 Special Topics in Health Care
- HCA 301 Health Care Deliveryin U.S.
Year Started at Mercy College 2000
- MBA, University of Phoenix (2007)
Advice to Students
Never be afraid to approach an instructor if you are having problems. We are here to help you!
I fell into the assistant registrar job through my years here at the college and as far as my teaching goes, I have wanted to be a teacher ever since I was a child. Working in the college in other venues made me realize that I still had that as a goal in life, I earned my Master's degree and now have fulfilled that goal! Hawaii is the next goal.